Monday 16 April 2012

Day 17 - Guylian Breakfast

Does this count as part of my 5-a-day?


Mum and I on the tour bus.
?


Great view ruined by Callum...

Great view enhanced by me!

Nightime in Sydney.


From Ormskirk to Sydney!


We had quite a busy day today! For breakfast we went to the Guylian cafe - it was gorgeous! Mum and I had pancakes with strawberries, bananas, and chocolate sauce, Callum had a chocolate muffin, and dad had a cinnamon roll. It was quite expensive a reasonable price, in my opinion, but I don't think dad agreed with me!

After that we walked to The Rocks and got a tour bus which was really interesting and gave us a break from walking for about 2 hours! When I've made my first million, I want to move to Woolloomooloo, and not just because it sounds funny (although that plays a big part in it), but because people like Nicole Kidman live there, and she'd be a pretty cool next door neighbour.

In the afternoon we met up with Aunty Caz, Matt and Ben, and we all embarked on the great search to find mum's Ugg boots. After much discussion about what were the official Ugg boots (the one with the big G in the middle) we found a pair for her (the same ones I got for Christmas... how embarrassing!). Went for ice cream after that, and I bought an opal necklace in the shape of a kangaroo. For dinner the four of us went to a steak restaurant - it was really nice! Up early tomorrow because mum and I are climbing the Harbour Bridge (Callum chickened out so him and dad are going to the Wildlife Centre instead).

2 comments:

  1. Food seems to feature quite highly on this holiday.
    You might.all need loading onto the aircraft in cargo nets. (We're really only jealous )
    Well done again Han- keep it going.
    Love to all
    M&P

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that breakfast looks and sounds dangerous good luck on the bridge hope you do it thanks hannah you are doing great xxxx nan

    ReplyDelete